Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday night.

Na was nice to drop by over to accompany me during her elongated lunch break. She brought her lunch to share with me as well. =)

We met up as planned in the evening for tomatoing, dinner and paper shopping! Went to the Red Tomatoes shop to exchange something and we went to the Sumo House - Cheapest japanese food in Singapore.

I had a Chicken Teriyaki Bento while Na had a Salmon Teriyaki Bento. But the standard of the food is just simply okay? I cannot find a good word to describe it, but for its price, you cannot complain. They even had free flow of green tea that smell like green tea but taste like plain water. What more can you ask for? But of course, the Jap food back in Techno Edge and The Deck are so much better.

Next we made our way to PS, so that she could visit her favourite shop there - Made with love. Its the paper shop that sells alot of paper and accessories for people to make cards and scrapbooks. And guess who we say there?

Its Joanne Peh. We didnt know its her until I noticed a few people staring over in my direction. Then I realised, the person that I "rubbed shoulders" with is Joanne Peh. She is really darn tall and attractive by my standards.

After that we went Carrefour before heading home. After I alighted from the train, I saw Ben Huang from Charlie and realised that he has an ICT this June at PLC for a 84mm refresher course. And he is going to go RT because he is lazy to train for his IPPT. Haha.

And most importantly, revision is bad. Not going according to plan.