Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fun fun fun...

I woke up feeling the sun's ray shining warmly on me.
With such a sunny weather it simply brightens up my day.

Happily I had my breakfast and got ready to meet Na to go to the beach!

As usual, we met at YCK mrt to take 76 all the way to East Coast Park. She lost her shades on the bus. But luckily it wasnt very expensive, but its alright, we can always buy another pair for her.

Had lunch at the "usual place" before we made our way to the beach. It was still bright and sunny while we were lunching. Upon our arrival, the sky became gloomy and gradually it started raining. So did my mood.

But at least we managed to take a pic of our footprints!



Big foot + Small foot = Happy Feet?

After that, we had a large Mochachino at Mc Cafe while I tried reading my Reason & Persuasion text while Na tried to do some cross stitching.

The sun never came back.



We made our way to the Cheesecake Cafe at 685 Siglap Road at about 5pm.

Just 1 word.
Mesmerising.

Part of the deco in the Cafe.

The ambience is very nice. Very romantic as well.
I dont usually enjoy cheese cakes alot, but the cheese cakes there are heavenly. We had a Peach Jelly Cheese cake and a Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake.


Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake.

After that, we made our way to Parkway Parade.
It has really been awhile since I've been there. If I remember correctly, the last time I've been there was when I was between 10 to 12? My uncle used to bring me there to play when I stayed over at his house at Pasir Ris then.

It has changed alot, very modern and it appears to have almost everything you need. Nice place to hang out in, think we've yet to finish exploring the place.

Ulcer behind my upper lip is disgustingly pain.
Something funny happened, I was eating a sour orange, so sour, that I swallowed the seed by mistake instead of the orange.

I foresee an orange tree growing out of my tummy!