Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm a bitch.

I'm in a bitchy mood today, probably because I am feeling sticky due to the excessive pespiration due to nothing in particular.

So I shall bitch about a couple of stuff.

Firstly, school stuff.
An Email from my Philosophy Lecturer, Associate Prof John Holbo:

Dear PH1101EGEM1004 students,

This is a bit late, I realize, but it has come to my attention that a number of students have not submitted their blog posts with their second papers.
..........
......
Turning it in is easy. Just print out in a clear enough format to be readable by your tutor. Cut&paste off the blogs.
.......
And do it today. (Yesterday, if possible.) We have to submit this stuff soon.

Its a pretty simple instruction that was iterated like more than 10 times? Lectures, module blogs, tutorials.

Why cant NUS undergrads follow such simple instructions?

I think my Prof is being too nice.


Next thing is regarding my economics make up lecture.
There is this guy seated behind me, which happens to be from my tutorial group as well. He whines and whines and whines and whines and whines that today's lecture was a waste of time throughout the lecture. And he just keeps talking/'xianing' to the girl beside him.

Maybe you are damn smart. But if you want to whine and flirt, please leave the lecture theatre. No one begged you to stay for the lecture. And what more, you are fucking disgusting looking and I think my test results were double of yours.


Secondly, I've been observing this for a long time, when people board the bus, 4 of 10 pounce on to their seats like predators to prey, creating such an impact onto the seat that could virtually knock out a human if they were to use such force on them.

Sooner or later, these seats are going to break, its not built to resist that kind of impact.

Third, events on the train.
When I was enroute to school this afternoon, there was this family of 2 school going kids together their father. Its probably after school and they are going home, what I could not stand is that, the kids are playing with each other, pushing each other, knocking into every other person, running around the carriage.

I'm fine with it that the father did not stop or reprimanded them, but he played with them.


As my train arrived at Jurong East Interchange while going home, we walked towards the train on the middle track. Theres an old man walking in front of me, so I could not walk fast. But there is this constant pushing coming from the back. And when I turned back , I realised the culprit that kept pushing me was a man in his early 30s, dressed up in business shirt and wearing a tie. He was rushing and rushing to catch that seat that was calling out to him.


Hello??!! What's wrong with people these days.

Maybe its just me.