Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tired.

I've seriously no idea what has gotten into me. I'm so easily tired recently. I admit I don't sleep for more than 6hours, but I really shouldn't be feeling so damn exhausted. Oh well, I'll just have to keep up the coffee intake I guess.

Today is tutorial day again. Seriously, I'm never going to make the same mistakes again of putting all the heavy tutorials all on the same day. This is madness. The level of concentration is strongly negatively correlated to amount of time in school. By the last tutorial, I am just a corpse that talk.

I've gotten back my Nation-building test paper. I am pleasantly suprised that I've gotten a B+ for it, considering that I felt I totally blundered it after the test itself. I didn't even have time to finish and I had almost of quarter more to go, if I had finished it I might smell an A or A-. But overall I'm pretty pleased.

2 more midterms to go and 2 more papers to write before the finals and of course that means before the long deserved break from school.

Tomorrow is a free day. Regardless of the weather, I need to go running. If not, my previous training will definately go down the drain.