Sunday, March 04, 2007

Taking a break...

Finally my mouse is free from her exams and I can meet up with her. The day was spent quite hurriedly. Met her at 3pm and we went to town, where she collected her ring which she sent for "repairs". Before buying her the MAC lipgloss which I was suppose to buy for her a while back.

I bought a pairs of Americaya shoes from the sales at the Taka square at B2. And she bought a belt and a pair of Charles and Keith shoes.

Headed to Bugis Junction after that and we decided to take neoprints. Its has really been awhile since we'd taken any neoprints. I find that the recent neoprints taken arent too glamourous. Maybe I'm getting older and I can pose as well, or I'm turning uglier. Maybe I'll soon turn into Ugly Bobby. Certainly hope its the former. Because for a totally vain me to admit I'm turning ugly, its the end.

Had our dinner at Phin's Steakhouse, it was'nt as good as I expected. Not likely to revisit the place.

Wanted to watch movie, but due to lack of shows which we wanted to watch, we settled for Coffeeing at Taka Coffeebean while I was reading my Nation building readings for the upcoming tutorial.

Following which we headed home, and I saw my ex classmate Eric (Star Chef contestant) along the way.

As I was walking past the Kopitiam on my way home, I heard the people shouted GOALLLL and so I stood there before the TV watching my favourite team celebrate their victory.

Now I'm trying to do statistics but I'm not exactly in the mood.