Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dreams

Ok, I was at my 199th post. So I'm dying to get to the 200th post. Thats why I am blogging prematurely!!

I've been remembering my dreams ALOT recently. I had been rembering all my dreams for like almost 2 months. Some of them even carry on from where we left off a few days back. It almost seem like I was watching a tv serial. It can be pretty scary sometimes.

These dreams are rather down to earth and highly possible to happen, while there are some much more absurd dreams.

In one of the dreams, I was conferred the title "Royal Defenders of PIGS". Apparently for fighting for the rights of pigs.

Didnt have much sweet dreams but had a fair share of nightmares that always ended with me waking up in sweat, going to the toilet to pee at about 5am in the morning. =/

One of my most recent "dream tv serial" is about me being in some Special Ops Force either with the army or police or I was a mole for the HK triads. The setting felt so much like Infernal Affairs, in the first 2 episodes there was nothing special, but during the 3rd one, I remembered myself picking up the pistol (I couldnt see what model it was.) and as it appeared before me, there was a misfire and I shot my foot. And my partner said, "See, tell you to put to safe you don't believe."

And I woke up, to go to the toilet to pee.

How much more stupid can it get? Haha.

However I do wonder if dreams mean anything at all...

Happy 200th post!