Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Smoke Screen Formed...

Platoon.. Straight ahead...
300... Fire!

*Throws smoke grenade

*Psssssssssssssssssss
Smoke screen formed...

Section 1, Foxtrot Romeo.
Follow me!

*Runs...
*Stops at a good position

*Throws grenade
"Grenade!" ... "Boom"

Section! Advance...

Alright, enough of crap.

Only 2 words can describe my Money and Banking paper. Gone F*ck.

If unanticipated expansionary monetary policy can lead to the expansion of the economy, unanticipated type of questions can lead to the development of seizures.
How I wished I were more irrational, and had irrational expectations rather than rational expectations like what economists like to assume. Had I been a tad less rational, I would have done so much better.

But on hindsight, most people are as rational as me. So I guess it is still a rather level playing field.

Oh ya, I was almost on the verge of drawing a 2 by 2 matrix for the payoffs of the 4 questions, which I could choose to attempt any 2 of the 4. Because there isn't any questions that I could fully answer especially the compulsory one.

First time I felt so shitty after an Economics paper. And of course first time I threw so much smoke for an Econs paper. Not very good. =(

Oh ya, collected specs le.