Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MotivatE

Seriously when people are most busy with work and studies, they tend to blog more. I totally agree with Ed on this.

Maybe because while revising, it engages my brain more. And thus causes random neuron circuits to connect and thus sparks some random thoughts that I feel like blogging down. (I'm just trying to justify my randomness using my version of pseudoscience.)

Okay, just thought of the days back in army. Actually I've been thinking about army ever since enlistment till now. I've definitely experienced several gains and losses over the couple of years there serving my nation. Even though the final journey of my NS life was rather on the down side, I still believe that NS really changes a boy to a man. At least for my case, my outlook of life took a dramatic twist, for the better of course. The most important thing I've gained from my 2years 4months stint in the army is the ability to self-motivate. It has definitely served me well then and now. And I'm sure it will be the main ingredient to my delicious soup down the road.

I may no longer be in command, but what I've learnt has definitely not left me. That includes many other things, not just self-motivation.

Why this all of a sudden? Because I'm revising Emotion and Motivation for Psy.