Thursday, April 17, 2008

Scared.

I haven't been following on any current affairs nor politics. But I happened to flipped through the Straits Times today and found out that Umno leaders are still pointing fingers at each other and forcing PM Abdullah to abdicate. I agree with the articles that probably they should just start getting back to governance, else things are going to go on a endless downward spiral. I'm no Malaysian, but I don't want to see a neighbour go haywire.

I'm scared. Very scared.

Of what?

The exams. I've never been so afraid of the exams until now. The stress level has been phenomenal this time round. And that phenomenal level just doubled after attending the final marketing tutorial. I realised I didn't know or recall almost 75% of what was being said/discussed.

Everything has been going so smoothly this sem, that I am so scared that I will yet again fail to meet my ever growing expectations.

Hopefully all that has been read, has already been stored in the LTM. And can readily be mobilisted back into the working memory so that I can use them.

9 more days to Micro.
16 days to end of Exams.
18 days to start of work.

Alright, I promised myself to stay offline. Unless to check mail.
Would MOST probably not be back until the end of exams.

Good luck to me and to all for their exams.

Anything just call/text/email me.

Edit: I believed DR Chee Soon Juan and party members came to NUS today to give out fliers/newsletters. Didn't really see him initially, but I sort of recognised his voice when he tapped my shoulder from behind while I was at the deck waiting for WL and friend. If anyone didnt manage to get hold of a copy of it and wants to read it just tell me.