Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fooled

Went to watch Fooled with Kaimin just now. It's really above my expectations. Kudos to the actors and backstage people. The plot is nice and the comic relief was wonderful. The medical student was hilarious.

Do dreams happen in reality?

After the play, we went to have a late dinner at Central's BK. Was discussing exchanges, NOC and etc with him.

Just realised that although I always say money is a serious concern with regard to going on an exchange, I am really tempted and interested to go on one. Be it for the exposure or the value add that it provides me in the future, I really am keen to go. Wasn't so enticed by NOC back then, but now that I'm exposed to marketing, I have actually began to like business and etc. I don't see myself being a boss in the near future, but the whole thing abt Technopreneurship is actually quite interesting. The chance to intern at some of the world renown places is actually a very attractive proposal that I will consider in the months to come.