Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First Day of School...

It has been a long wait for the arrival of this day. I've actually been quite excited and glad to return to school. Been slacking around too much.

Started the day by meeting Na to collect my brownie! And then passed Huising some of them on my way to school. My first stop was Clementi bookshop where I managed to get my textbooks, followed by lunch at the Coffeeshop beside it.

Met Jack for awhile before heading to my first lect, EC3101.

Initially I thought it was going to be a huge jump from 2101 just because of the notes, but apparently it seems easy enough to understand at the moment. Dr In even printed notes for us. After that was Psy lecture, which was quite interesting and it did made me more interested in it. I've finished reading the corresponding chapter in the textbook liao. Haha.

The only drawback for the day was that I still couldn't see very well. Luckily the lecture theatre's screen is still large enough for me to see, but in poorer lighting, it just saps much more energy from me.

Met quite a bit of people in school ytd. Going to NUH later for checkup, followed by meeting Ms Indrianti, the coordinator of LAB1201.

I'm hoping for improved vision and a very dilligent me for this work year.