Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bahasa Indonesia's Course pack seems quite intimidating. I guess the main reason behind it is that, almost everything is in Indonesian and it isn't a Indonesian - English format.

But lets hope I can do well, I really hate to see it drag my CAP down.

Dr JC said my eyes are recovering very well. The only thing that is bad is that, the pressure on the eye is quite high, so he prescribed me some eyedrops, Tiamol to lower the eye pressure. At the moment, my left eye is 6/6 and right eye, 6/7.5. Don't let the figures fool you, I still cannot see clearly, because I still have astig on both eyes. Hopefully, when the cornea surface is smooth once more, the astig will disappear altogether.

After meeting Ms Indrianti with Felicia and Cheryl, I went to the annual dinner at Leng Ern Jee Temple for the birthday of Ji Gong. For the first time in the many years I've attended the event, the VIP actually addressed the guests in Mandarin. I forgot who the MP was, but he is apparently a retired BG and currently a Minister of State of Ed (according to the emcee.). I thought it was good for him to address the guests in Mandarin because most of the people attending the dinner were kind of old and generally chinese educated, it really bridged the gap between the people and the government. Although he could brush up his mandarin la. Haha.
Dinner was not bad and for once, there isn't smoke coming out from inside the temple.

Today was a rather slack day, did a bit of reading during the day and went for tuition just now. Should start reading a bit on tmr's lecture le. I guess I shall stop here and shall not blog so much from now on.