Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

I shall end the new year's day with a blog post!

Many things have happened over this 365 days. Some of which were happy thoughts while some were not so happy thoughts.

There are definitely things I feel good about and things I hope that would change for the better.

I've quite a fee resolutions this year. But I shall just keep it plain here, I just want to be Happy. And perhaps world peace. (I am not a miss universe, but I really want world peace - if this can ever be achieved.)

Had quite a enjoyable day yesterday with the mouse. An early dinner combined with a after dinner lazing on a bean bag cushion seat at Tcc. Reading a book, eating fried chicken while sipping on coffee. Thats not a bad way to spend your time. The only regret was that, I didnt like that coffee much. We went walking around and sat by the river chatting on things that we never would talk abt on normal days. The feeling is so nice just sitting there, talking. And I got presents! =D

Mr Long mao mao and earphones!

PRK tmr. Worried.