Sunday, May 20, 2007

Work work work

"Work work...." exclaims the Peon when you click on him.

How I wish I can be the one to say "work work.." or even answering my boss, "yes m'lord" instead. I am utterly bored stiff being cooped up at home. I don't mind $5/hr, I don't mind being a temp warehouse assistant or even standing for long hours.

I just want to spend this freaking 2.5months left meaningfully and usefully, rather than gaming the shit out of my soul or even running out my half woreout ankles.

Exam results are going to be released soon, and I am eagerly anticipating it. For better or for worse, I'll only find out on the 26th. For me, its always better to know, than to be ignorant about it.

To Mouse:
Please think fast! Your Birthday is reaching in less than a month. I need to prepare!!!