Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

Went down to town pretty aimlessly. Was roaming around without an objective in mind, therefore I visited like 4 of the different toilets in Wisma and Taka just to wash my hands.

After the mad roam, I suddenly thought of going Kino to read some books. So off to Kino I went, had so many books I wanted to buy. But since I am currently jobless, I decided that if I needed to buy a book, I'd to choose the best out of the various good books I shortlisted.

In the end, I picked the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I'd read the teens version of the book and I liked it quite alot, so I shall read the grown up one now. After finishing Freakonomics that is.

While I was shopping for books, there was this lady(first impression)that came up to me to ask me for help looking for some book. She seemed really friendly and nice, so I helped. And after which we conversed for awhile and she asked if I were a student since I look like one. (For once, someone thought I didnt look THAT old.) And in the end, I found out that she is a Vietnamese and was an ex-yr 4 student in Computing. Now awaiting her commencement. Well, what a coincidence.

Didn't talk much, and I left for home. On the way I did see many huge bags of LV, Chanel all around town.

Dinner was a buy back feast. We have been doing this for quite sometime already. We will just go downstairs, ta pao different food from different stalls and just dig in. Its quite nice, I mean you don't have to smell smoke, don't have to wait for people, don't have to get chased out of restaurants because today is a PEAK DAY, etc.

Job applying that yields no return can be very demoralising. Luckily, I can busy myself with my books, after completing the project tasked upon me from my Aunt.