Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates.

Today is Vesak day. The best thing about it is that, I dont have to work. Haha

So here is a little update.

My supposed 2 week stint at Popular has been extended to early August. So I wont be jobless for this period of time. Working condition is alright and my fellow temp colleagues are very easy to get along with. Lunch bus is indeed surprising, because you do get to go to different locations everyday. With to and fro shuttle bus at Ang Mo Kio Mrt Station, what more can I ask for?

I came across some books that are kinda lame and they seem to be mocking other more popular titles.

For example, there is this series called, Barry Trotters. Obviously a parody of Harry Potter.

Another one is the following:

Lame huh?

Gang meeting later. Its always nice and delightful to meet the Gang. I think its just the camaraderie we share. Always looking forward to it. And I do realise I haven't organised one yet. So I shall do it soon. How about tomorrow? Blah. Cranky me.

Taiwan trip - some of you might already know that I am planning a Taipei trip at the end of July and I've received responses from interested parties. Frankly speaking, I wasn't expecting such a warm response la. But for the time being, I will be planning the itinerary for the trip.

What is confirmed is that, we will be flying Jetstar. Choice of hotels should be a 3 star hotel within the Ximen Ding vicinity or with a Metro station within walking distance. Which zooms in to mainly KDM, Wonstar, Paradise, Rainbow. (Only KDM and Wonstar provides breakfast.)
Won't be switching hotels in between because it is a all Taipei trip.

Based on initial planning, the estimated date of departure is between 16th July to 25th July and the expected length of stay is most probably 5D4N.

This is a free and easy trip. Transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to airport will be via shuttle buses, such as Freego Bus.

Daily transportation will be by bus, MRT and Taxis.

Based on this arrangement, the estimated cost for a Paradise hotel room (assuming 2 person to 1 room.) + 2-way air tickets inclusive of taxes (rounded off) is about SGD600 per person.

This trip was initially planned for just Na and I, so interested parties please at least come with a friend/spouse/sibling. (Try to make it a neat arrangement such that you don't have to share room with my other friends because interested parties are from my different circle of friends.)