Friday, May 11, 2007

Junkie in the making

I've been a computer junkie lately. I've been applying to countless number of jobs seeking temp staff for admin/hr/acct assistants, but to no avail. Although the job requirement doesnt state gender as a prerequisite, I think females have a much higher chance in landing those jobs. Oh well, the search continues.

Been receiving a lot of calls from unknown numbers, always hoping for someone from some job agency/company calling me for an interview or something. But no, all the calls I received are for surveys, investments and loans.

I was so bored I'd completed 3 seasons of football manager with Juventus and got them promoted back to Serie A and currently playing in the Champions' League.

Time to switch target, and forget about desk bound jobs at the moment.

I have been spending much of my not-being-a-junkie-time exercising, time to get back in shape.(Although I was never shapely.) Been running around the same route for quite sometime now, but it just seem to get more foreign. People dont give way to joggers anymore, I have to stop countless number of times per run just to get past them. Cant they see I am charging towards them like a bull?

All they do is happily chit their chat, talk on the phone, stare at me as I charge towards them. (And I dont mean those who don't have situational awareness, I am talking about those who see/ have seen/ or are staring at me.) How I wish I were mean enough, to ram into them with my sweat soaked singlet, sharing my persiration with all of them. That'll teach them to give way to joggers.

Bah, I am bored.

So is Tuesday still on?