Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sanity

I am not happy.

I am not in the best of moods.

I feel awful.

I feel lousy.

I feel useless.

......

I actually have no clear picture of how I am feeling now, but it seems to be a fusion of all the few feelings mentioned above. It has been awhile since I have been having such mood swings. I guess I'm perfectly normal to be feeling this way... Okay, maybe not.

Something is wrong somewhere. But I can't pin point the exact source of discomfort, it seems as if its present everywhere. EVERYTHING seems out of place. I feel as though I am being consumed by the raging fire of darkness.

I watch slowly, as the fiery fire engulfing everything in sight, yet I am powerless to stop it. I stood there rooted, defenceless against the heat of this fire, watching it charge towards me. As it draws nearer, the weaker I grew....

Before I know it, the fire has reached me. The intense heat is penetrating into my flesh as if sharpened spears piercing through me. The pain, is unbearable, but not fatal. For no one knows if I'll withstand or crumble. But one thing is certain, I've lost it.

My Sanity.