Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missed.

Today was a good boy day.

I drove my mum to IMM, and it has really been quite a while since we'd gone out together. Bought groceries, tidbits and etc. Didn't do much there actually, just roamed around before coming home.

Had a pretty exciting wait at Na's voiddeck just now.

While I was waiting for Na to come back from work, this Indian uncle in a drunken stupor came up to me and struck an engaging conversation with me. It got to a point that I got sick and tired of him talking in circles, because the alcohol in him seemed to have taken full control over him. So I took a chance to bid farewell and took a walk to the kopitiam to take a leak.

At this time, Na came back and we missed each other and I carried on waiting. Haha.

But now I am back and its abt time I went to bed. Nights.