Saturday, September 01, 2007

S/U option.

The ability to make the studying of a particular module easier.

2 options.
For students matriculated in AY07/08 -> They get to exercise this after getting their results.
The rest of the students -> They must exercise it during the 6th Week.

Ya, unfairness and etc. I agree that the AY07/08 people might be having it easier because personally I wouldn't want to keep my S/U until the last sem and S/U 3 modules during the last sem anyway.

There has been a forum going on and there are about 200 over posts to it so far.

I've been wanting to air my views and feelings, but when I see what the rest are posting I feel scared.

Why? What the hell is going to happen to the future of Singapore? Half the people participating in it are bitching about things. Not what undergradutes are suppose to do in my humble opinion. When you talk, talk with logic, reason and sense. Not simply complain that life is unfair.

If you are unhappy being in NUS and aren't proud of being here, screw off. I bet the feeling is mutual between you and the school.

Disappointing.