Monday, September 17, 2007

So many questions on my mind.

So many 'Whys' popping up here and there.

Be it school work or personal life.

I need to find answers to my queries. Else, I'll have to eat eggs for my tests!

Life is just so fragile. People die of illness, old age and accidents.
Another plane just crashed recently, resulting in deaths and injuries. I wonder if it is the result of a decline in standards of pilots? Or is it purely an accident. I cant be certain with investigations still ongoing.

The melting of icecaps seems to be worsening.

"There has been a reduction of the ice cover over the last 10 years of about 100 000 sq. km. (38,600 sq. miles) per year on average, so a drop of one million sq. km. (386,000 sq. miles) in just one year is extreme." (Retrieved from CNA.com)

Will Singapore be submerged? I don't know. Any Geographers keen to answer me? Who knows, Singapore might become one big underwater world in the next century.

Case of CPL Teo.
Major blow to the SAF and Mindef. And with reference to CNA's article:

"Three lapses in the SAF's systems and procedures have been identified concerning the recent incident where a full-time national serviceman walked out of Mandai Hill Camp with his rifle and ammunition during his guard duty, said Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean. "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/300336/1/.html

I believe many heads will roll, not solely with regards to this case per se, but perhaps more of a structural thing. Might involve a major revamp as well.

The Global Economy is going haywire.

More accurately, it should be the stock market rather than the economy.(At least for now.) With so much speculators of the stock market, people react to every little comment made by certain important people. If people were to get information regarding the funds rate, the stock market will fluctuate yet again.


Sometimes, life makes fools out of men.
And most of the time men fools around with life.