Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy Recess

I'm having a tad too much social activities at the moment. Haha.
This is going to be a busy recess week and I have quite alot of things to do.

Just yesterday I went for Econs Society's gathering at Orchid Park for a game of paintball, didnt win my game, and ended up having bruises and cuts. Haha. But it was quite fun, and got to know some people from it. Met Na and we went National Skin Centre after that, nothing serious with my hands just Eczema. When I opened the Consultant's door, I was taken by surprise because there were 3 people inside. After some introduction, I realised 2 of them are trainee doctors. Quite a friendly bunch of people.

Met up with Joanna in the afternoon and after having lunch in school, we went to our "long awaited, little scandalous date" to Kbox. Haha. Haven't sang in quite sometime. But it was great fun! =) Thanks to my best karaoke partner. Haha.

Met my family for dinner at the coffeeshop, hadn't eaten out on a weeknight for quite sometime. Its about time my grandma took a little well-deserved break.

Went over to Na's place for awhile. Though it was short, its definitely worth it. =)

Coming up next over the next few days, I will be teaching tuition on wed night and sat afternoon. And will be attending a workshop in the place of my NEFMQ head on thurs and fri and have a EA class outing on thurs evening. Haha. Busy me.

And now, I really must study!