Friday, September 14, 2007

Dinner.coffee.movie

Met up with Chi, Edgar, Jack and Qiyang for dinner at Fish and Co last night. As usual, they never fail to say, "Make that 2, ...3...." Haha. I've always found that interesting. As usual, my order was quite different from the group.

Dinner was accompanied by conversations, entertainment by our ever entertaining WSO and the confusion of the mixed identities between cheese and salt.

After dinner, we went to the Cathay to check out what movie to watch. After a battle of Scissors, paper, stone, it was decided that we watch "The Invasion". Prior to the movie, we went to Starbucks for some coffee.

The Invasion is quite interesting, apart from the fact that it was Nicole Kidman who is the lead, I found the whole thing quite engaging. Started me thinking.

A World without Crime. How ideal. But then again, this requires some philosophical discussion, which I rather not to engage in.

Back to studying/doing assignments.