Friday, August 24, 2007

Yet another week gone.

Hmm, the end of the 2nd wk in school.

Somehow Economics is more mathematical than I think, but I guess I shouldn't have much problem coping with the math yet. Somewhere deep inside of me still wants to try and get a First Class which is still mathematically possible.

Genes and society is killing me. Somehow, I believe skipping lectures and going yum cha and having dim sum won't even affect my grade since 95% of what the lecturer doesn't mean a thing to me. Haha. I am so going to S/U the module.

English for Academic Purposes tutorial though can be a drag, but can be pretty interesting as well. Gender ratio of 5 guys to 9 girls, I can't really complain. Haha, but I always thought that girls were better linguistically? 3 presentations in all for the module, hopefully it will help me in my future public speaking, which can definitely do with some polishing. Been studying stuff like the proper use of noun, pronoun, verbs and etc. Feels rather primary school, but frankly speaking I only know how to use the correct terms prior to this course. Now I know why they are used this or that way. For example, when do you use that and when do you use which? I had no idea of this at all until attending this class.

Well, kudos to Dr Ngoh. =)

Its nerding time.