Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Clear IPPT.

Yeah. As what QY said, one shot one kill. I managed to clear my IPPT in one go. Initially I wasn't very confident about it, because when I was practising my SBJ this morning at home, I couldn't even clear 216.

I am quite impressed with the electronic ippt system, it really saves alot of time. Well, since we could choose which station to attempt first, I decided to go for the killer - SBJ. And Ta da, my first jump was 221, and immediately I became excited, haha so and for my 2nd jump I hit 225. Yay, that was a great morale booster. And of course subsequent stations weren't much of a problem.

2.4 wasn't that bad either. Although still a long way from gold, but at least my timing was way better than the previous trials that I did myself. But I am happy that its over and now I just have to maintain this level of fitness at least. And of course I am happy with the silver.

Saw Rizuan (My MG Gunner) there. Surprised that he was there for RT since he is always of gold standard, and found out that he never go and take. Don't understand some people nowadays.

And guess what, I kena bird shit on my hand yet again. Tell me how lucky/unlucky I am la. Some people never kena bird shit before in their whole life and yet, in my 22years of life I had been bombed 4 times. And guess what, all 4 times landed on the same forearm. I am starting to wonder if there is an invisible target board there. Furthermore, this is the 2nd time I struck the lottery at that place, there are about 20+ people waiting to cross the road at that junction, but the bird have to choose me. Looks like I AM the chosen one.

Whining aside, I did see weird drivers today as well. A P-Plated car started doing its U-turn when the green man came up (its red light for him) and when all the pedestrians started to cross the road? The main problem is, he didnt give a damn that people were crossing? He just continue driving as if we were all invisible and we had to give way to him. Sadly I didn't have time to catch his car plate. Next, just immediately after the green man stopped blinking, a taxi started driving off when the light was still red. =/ I think they really need to wake up their idea.