Monday, August 20, 2007

The week that past so quickly

Last week really went by so quickly. Probably because I was busy for almost every day and night.

Attended 3 dragon boat trainings over the week, 2 land and 1 water. I must say, it is a really good sport and the training is tough but yet enjoyable. However the commitment level is also as high.

On days without competitions, the training is usually 4 times per week, and when competition is round the corner, it ups to 5 days. Although I enjoy it quite alot, I think my priorities in NUS is to study hard and get good grades. So I have decided to stop joining their trainings. I think fun, enjoyment and satisfaction can be obtained at a lower cost. But I'm really glad to have attended and experienced the sport personally.

Modules this semester don't look very promising. I suspect I might fall quite far off from my targeted CAP region.

Genes and Society is a killer. First lecture and I dont know what the heck my lecturer is saying already.

Buddy - I need you A level Biology text book. Haha.

And while looking through Macro economics and Econometrics, I almost thought I was taking mathematics modules.

Celebrated Augustin's birthday in advance on saturday evening, he is really much cuter compared to his brother, haha. But then both are my cousins, so I guess I cant be biased. Equal love for both of them then.

Drove for abit too, getting slightly rusty.

But at least over the weekend I caught Secret with Na, I am really impressed with how Jay wrote the story. Its really something special. I am quite touched by the whole thing.

Gelare was nice! Papering was not too bad, and of course the Ji Dan Zai was good too!

Alright, I guess its time for me to read my Intro to Biotechnology Text.