Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First day of school.

Today is my official first day in school even though I didnt had any lessons.

Kind of overslept also la, so I skipped breakfast. Haha

Left for training at abt 1530 and had enough time for dinner and changing up before waiting for the bulk to come.

Quite surprise to see so many people wanting to join the team. But I don't think alot will stay on after the first couple of weeks.

From what the seniors said, today's training was just a welcome thing. More to come, and I really found it shag. Haha. Cham.

First we did a run around school of roughly abt 2.5km. Followed by 2 sets of circuit training which consisted of 8 exercises. The sets were back to back la, so for a not so fit guy like me who didnt do circuit training for more than 1 year, its not easy. Didnt have time to catch my breath even haha.

Made a few friends along the way as well. =)

But still, it was enjoyable. Looking forward to the next land training on Thurs and of course the first water training on Sat.