Friday, February 16, 2007

Updates

Hmm, ok time for a little update when my mind is slightly clearer.

This had been a rather busy week with 2 tests and 3 tutorial assignments. Scored 24/30 for my stats test. Wasnt quite satisfied because it was such an easy test. But hey, its better than below 24.

Well, I saw a disgusting sight as I was going off on wednesday night after my Nation-Building test. A "puddle" of spit was what I saw on the stairs just outside LT11, I used puddle because I dont know what describes spit. Never would I have expected to see something like that in NUS. But we do have people of all kinds in campus.

Thursday was my off day and I met up with Na at yishun to do some work and revision at the Starbucks there. Our new money saving scheme is to buy a Venti Ice blend and share while we occupy their table for more than 3hours. Haha. It wasnt a very productive day I must say because both of us were not quite able to keep composed and concentrate on our own work.

Today was pretty normal until stats lecture. I saw someone familar wearing a red t-shirt, red sneakers, and carrying a red crumpler bag walking into the LT. It was Melvin aka mother. I never expected to see him in NUS, (just like how I never would have expected to see Frank) apparently he was bored because he just came back to Singapore so he decided to crash his friend's lecture which is also my lecture.

Well, I am actually at my wits end with regards to what to blog, so I think I shall end here and go pack my room abit before my mum screams at me again.

This could be the last update before CNY, so I wish all of you a Happy Lunar New Year! May you all be blessed with good health, all the best in your endeavors. And of course, lots and lots of ang baos!!

Haha