Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ought a son prosecute a father?

Went to open a UOB Campus account today. The queue was quite bad especially for the service counters. I was attracted to the Campus acct because of its relative higher interest rates as compared to other savings/current account at 0.75% Pa. But thinking of it now, I dont even have 10k and even at 10k, it only generates $75.00 Pa. So its NOT exactly that great. But the good thing is that, I got my very first Cheque book and also, its free to maintain. (At least while I am still at NUS.)

Was on my way home and I realised that recently there is a hike in the number of pet owners in my block. Especially dog owners, but with the increment of dog owners, comes the rise in the amount of dog poop all over the place. I can almost use this chinese phrase to describe my void deck. "满地黄金" Aka gold all over the floor. Maybe its time to reeducate pet owners that the void deck is a shared commodity for all HDB flat residents, I am sure you don't want me to pee just right outside your front door. I really pity the cleaners who have to clear up the mess everyday.

"Ought a son prosecute a father?"

This is probably the topic I will be attempting for my Philosophy paper. I'll be required to defend Euthyphro's ethical point of view in prosecuting his father for murder.

Mouse is having her Business stats paper tomorrow, so good luck mouse! Love ya.