Monday, January 08, 2007

School

These are my modules for this semester.

  • PH1101E Reason & Persuasion
  • EC1101E Introduction to Economic Analysis
  • SC1101E Making Sense of Society
  • SSA2204 Nation-Building in Singapore
  • ST1131 Introduction to Statistics

My day in the first day of school was good!

As I reached school eariler then my lecture time, I met Vivien as I was trying hard to log in to CORS to bid for my final module at one of the benches.
Then as I made my way to LT11, I met Jack outside the LT.

What more can I ask for when there are people I know in both the lectures that I attended today! Kaiquan in Nation-Building and Weequan in Reason and Persuasion.

Furthermore, I had a game of badminton with A13, 2006 although it was just Edwin and Waiteng since most of them had left or didnt go for the game.

I wonder if I would have such luck as to meet more familar faces in my other lectures.