Sunday, January 07, 2007

First sat of the new year.

Today is the first saturday of 2007. Na and I brought my mum and grandma to orchard. Mummy wanted to eat Toastbox again, therefore we had our lunch at Republic food court. So she finally had her chance again. After which we went walking around, shopping... She got a top at topshop. I got a shirt at G2000 for abt $35. After alot of walking and my dear poor mouse had problems with her new shoe. It seems abit small and even though she had bitten it before wearing it, it bit her back!

After resting here and there, walking to Far East to look for a bag for my mummy, I brought them to Sushi Teh for dinner since granny and mummy was craving for Jap food. Thanks to mousey who tried to help me make a reservation but, apparently they didnt allow reservations. Although they had cravings for Jap, they didnt seem to like Jap food alot. The irony.. Towards the end my grandma wanted to foot the bill and we engaged in an exciting game of pushing the money. (Its a family tradition.) The whole thing lasted for about 5mins before I threatened her that I will get angry and stop visiting her. But I think that didnt do the trick, but mummy and na managed to convince her to let me pay as I went on ahead to foot the bill at the cashier. After that, we headed home.



Mummy and Grandma