Monday, October 30, 2006

21st Birthday.

I actually had quite a bit to blog about on the eve of my birthday, but i kind of forgotten what i wanted to write about...

Well, before i forget more of them, i'll try to post something... On the 28th, my family threw a mini party for me at my house. Simple celebration with just my extended family, something that is to my preference, instead of those where i invited heaps of people and i know i will not be able to entertain everyone.

One outstanding issue bout me is the fact that i am quite anti social or 孤屁虫 as i would like to call myself... I need to get that flaw out of me, not as in becoming a social energizer bunny, but of coz not becoming a social hermit.

In the early saturday afternoon, Na came over and helped me with the decorations of my house, although i was the one putting them up, she was the one who made the streamers! Decorating took us quite a bit of time and eventually, uncles, aunts cousins starting coming in. And it was just like a normal family get together where everyone will just talk over anything.. Something simple but yet enjoyable...

Finally, we went ahead with the cake cutting ceremony, looking back, i havent been standing in that position for quite awhile actually..

I'll post some pictures of the day below:




My Birthday Cake!



A total Unglam shot of my Candle Blowing with my 2 cousins Nicholas and Augustin.



Augustin. Aint he adorable?



My Presents (Of course, there are many ang paos to go along)



Us, after the whole thing.. =)

Birthday Resolution:

Well, although one doesnt change from a teenager to an adult overnight. I know that now as an official adult, the impact of my actions are double the weightage it used to be. All the things i do must therefore be carefully thought of and planned. Much more responsibility thus lies on my shoulders and i really hope my shoulders are broad enough to contain them all...