Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A tribute to 93.3FM

In the past, i used to listen to perfect 10...
That was during secondary sch when i was into linkin park, emninen, and blah blah...

Now, i listen to 93.3fm. And i have been a long time follower... hhaa...
I duno why i am blogging this, but i jsut had the urge to blog something and this is the topic that came to my mind.

Well, since i am at this, i might as well say this:

I MISS MUSIC DIARY! aka "Ying Yue Ri Ji" that was hosted by LingZhi... Now in replace of that, is Peifen's "Da Tou Fen De Shi Jie" aka Big head fen's World..
Though its funny and quite entertaining, but i prefer listening to music diary's love story and combined with Lingzhi's "dong ren"'s voice..
The story never fail to touch my heart.
And of cos, late nite mugging and homework doing or even nights when i cant sleep i had the 'company' of Peifen's "Ni Ke Si De Chen Bao" and now Jiahui's "Oh Yeah Bu Xiang Shui" , i will always tune in to 93.3, in fact i listen to the radio while i sleep... But i hate Chong Ching's "Zhou Gong Jiang Gui"... sometimes it makes me thnk of ghosts and make me cant sleep further... =/

and not forgetting Ma Li and Zhi Yong... =)

Thanks to all the DJs for keeping me company all these years...