Saturday, November 04, 2006

finally.

Ok, i havent blog for quite some time. Well, one thing is coz i was still feeling rather sick and the main thing is that i simply had too much things to do..

So i shall do a recap on what i did the past week..

After being Knocked Out by the darn flu bug on monday, i went to school on tuesday. It was pretty well, had a statics n mechanics tutorial followed by a Physics lab.

Straight after the tutorial, Deb and Waiteng gave me a slice of Oreo Cheesecake! for my belated birthday. Well and the cake couldnt have came at a better time,as I started to feel hungry just before the class. Their gesture simply touched me deeply, even though i didnt knew them long, they still made me feel special. Thanks girls.

Then was the Lab lesson. Well, since Faculty of Science was a couple of busstops away from Engineering, so we were kind of late by 20 over minutes. So we started doing the damn experiment, it was quite alright i suppose, but i simply wasnt in the mood to do anything and my brain wasnt functioning very well, my thinking processes were like running at 25% efficiency. But eventually Sirong and me managed to get the results and decided to finish the report at home. Since it was already past 5pm and i had a gathering with the OCS/6SIR guys.

So off i went to meet Zhongwei to leave for glasshouse!

That was the first time i been to glass house and well, i was pretty impressed by their deco. Even the staff are dressed in halloween costumes.. Well the theme was "Bloody Pirates" i presume. At first i thought it was just a gathering of the NUS guys, never expected to see the NTU guys as well. But it was a nice surprise. Well, over at Fish n Co, there were Jack, Luke, Edgar, Zhongwei, Qiyang, Kok Heng and me. We had quite a great time talking cock there, and they refused to let me pay for my meal... Because it was 'pre-determined' by them that i shouldnt pay. And i even received a present which was presented to me by Luke!

After that, we headed to Swensen's to have dessert.. Ice-creammmmMM. Yummy... I had my usual, Frosted Chocolate Malt. But i kind of forgot i was still feverish and i ate a chocolate intensive ice-cream. Opps. But soon, Kuangsheng and Zhichao joined us. Zhichao even took a cab down from school to meet us lor. After that, Jack gave me another present, from him and the compilation of the cards they wrote for me...

Then, we decided to leave after talking a lot more cock at Swensens, and i came up with my reason to why NTU's halls are numbered and not named which is too sensitive to be posted here. (But hey, its a joke) Before we headed our separate ways, we asked a passerby to take a picture of us and after taking our picture, he asked if we are going to NS, and you should see his amazement when we told him we were all NSmen now. He thought we were poly students. Well well, that just made us felt great huh? haha...

This portion is dedicated to all those who met up on tuesday 31st Oct 2006:
Guys, i am very touched by the surprise you guys gave me. I never really saw that coming, it was a very pleasant surprise.
Indeed the strongest bonds are definately those forged by tears, blood and sweat...


quoting from some of the cards given to me:
" .. be it tough ,memorable or savoury, definately we've known and found each other, brothers and friends for life.."
"..even if u finish it, u must remember that u have this buddy here that will always be here for you!..."


Thanks guys for making me feel wanted and important...

This simple gesture moved me deeply, i am tearing as i was typing this...

Love you guys. (No gayism intended..)