Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What i want..

Ok, so i have made up my mind to transfer from Engineering to Arts.
So is Majoring in Economics what i want? I sometimes ask myself what i hope to achieve by coming to University.

Answer which never fails to come out of my mouth : Get a degree.

And the reason behind getting a degree? : To find a good job tt is high paying and all?

And the reason to have a good job tt is high paying...... : Have more money so tt i have more money to spend(which helps move the economy) on my family and save and keep for my descendents...

And why again? So tt they can have a comfortable life and receive good education and carry on this vicious cycle...

Well there u have it, A summary of LIFE. =)

Alright, lets snap out of this meaningless and senseless topic,

Qn: Is Economics Wat i REALLY REALLY WANT???

Ans: i dunno. I cant give myself a confident YES.

Why? : I duno what lies ahead with an Arts Degree Majoring in Economics. Its seems so blur and hazy as compared to business.

GOsh. im still so confused...