Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Better person?

With reference from Edgar's Tag:

Ed: And by now you must realise that afterall, you are now a better person for all you've been through, the good times and the bad.


Expensive mistake, take ensures no repetition in it.
Better person i think not. I am much less the man i was.
The confidence that was built up bit by bit through the blood, sweat and tears were lost in the process...

However, its time my life took yet another turn.. And this time, I will make sure, it will be a much better piece of artwork. Even if its not a masterpiece, it will certainly be a much better portrait then before.

Thanks Edgar.
I really dont know how I should thank you for standing there for me then. It is something so significant to me that i will always remember it.

I promise to intro more people to look for you when they have toothache. =)