Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Clumsy day...

Today was a clumsy day...

Firstly, i nearly fell while standing on the moving bus and while trying to muster an acrobatic balance, i raised my leg up slightly. Just as my right leg lifted off the ground, the bus jerked, the momentum from the jerk caused my rising leg to rise even higher and "WHAM!" i did a banana kick on the side of the seat, any inch off the point of impact, would have resulted in me crushing someone's ribs.

Next was after my CS1101c lecture, enroute to the toilet, i was tossing my water bottle in my hands and by some shear bad luck, my hands became my legs and the bottle slipped off my hand and "cling clang clong" and it continued rolling right into the direction of the GIRLS toilet and ya, the door opened and it rolled in. So malu lor... sianz..

Mr Murphy please leave me alone... =(