Thursday, October 30, 2008

A week of running to the toilet

How exciting it is to run to the toilet as though you were still in army and you were told that you have 7 mins to fall in in your Full Battle Order.
I was so well trained in turn outs, that it is 2nd nature. But now I lost, I succumbed to the challenged posed to me from my stomach. This isn't 2nd nature at all.

Having fever that comes on and off. Breaking out into cold sweat all the time. Waking up in a pool of sweat. I think I lost enough water. Which was why I was numb. Ha.
I even lost 3kg in 3 days. It's even faster than visiting a slimming centre. lol.

Every odd birthday after my 20th birthday has been plagued with illness. Lets hope it is just coincidental. Thanks for all the well wishes and presents everyone! =)

Lets hope my life gets back to normal. I'm lagging behind enough to flunk horribly. No more time and space for such crap.