Sunday, October 05, 2008

Routines

I just realised that I'm no longer following certain routines.

And the shocker is that the 42km run, which could be my last is 2 months away.
So.... before it really becomes my last run for good.

I better start training.

Running routine starts TODAY.
But now that I have weird schedules, I have no idea how to work around it.

My free nights are, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
Unless I run on Tues night, after Andrew's class.

This is a pretty bad schedule.

Nvm, I shall work around it, this wk must run 15 to 18km.
Next wk. 18 to 21km.

Need to clock 45km one of these wk. And a single run of at least 32km (I think)

And considering that I need to taper down, I am really short of time. Argh.

But as of now, I need to go for another marathon. International and Game Theory marathon.

My life is messed up.