Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Build up

Responsibility: It means to give tuition on your birthday because your boy has Olevels Math paper the day after.

The build up towards that day is so similar to that 3 years ago. I've totally lost myself yet again.

Lost all my train of thoughts.

Duck.

*edit
Nvm, some came back..
First time in my whole Uni Life, have I not done more than 10 tutorial assignment consecutively.
First time I studied for a test, the day before.

Today is a bad day.

Woke up with a headache.

Kq drove me to school.
The traffic condition was horrible. ALL the routes to school jammed. And my test was the first lesson. Thanks to Kq's superb driving skills, I was only late for 5 mins. And luckily Labor test wasnt so tough.

Went to GT tutorial, and didn't understand a shit. What's new.

OCBC interview. Not good.

Labor tutorial, didn't do in advance.

Capitaland 2nd Interview. Damn not good.

On train, my foot was stepped on like 10 times.

Tuition ended late.

and 3 more weeks to exams.

I'm so in the mood.