Saturday, June 21, 2008

grump

Today started off bad.

Slept late, woke up early.
Woke up earlier than usual because I'm supposed to reach office earlier.
Left home 15mins earlier.
But got on a bus later than my usual one. (when i don't come out 15mins earlier.)
Got on a later train. (its a 9 min interval anyway.)
Reached office later than ever before.

I wonder why.

Pretty hot weather. Nice day to be swimming or at the beach.

Went to army market after work to get velcros and to make my ID tag. The place is still the same. I just remembered I didnt buy ziploc bags.

Took a bus back from Lavender, it has been awhile since I took a long distance bus alone. So much more to see than compared to taking the MRT.

Met up with the EA ppl yesterday, for dinner at Nyny. As what Jeremy said, it's the company that matters. Because foodwise, I still had a bad experience at NyNy. Had a couple of lil' jokes going on yesterday, but they aren't appropriate to be posted haha.

Went to the Harry's at Chimes. It's the first time we went chilling out together. Not a bad experience I guess. Haha.

Fel's Singapore Sling



Felicia couldn't stop laughing

After she cooled down.