Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cust Service?

Been at the front desk for this week. All I can say is, I really get to see/hear many different types of people. I finally understand how shitty being at the front line of service is. Even though, there are times, where I wanted to tell the caller to STFU and to fuck off, there are also times that I feel satisfied and happy that I've served a customer well. Of course, not everyone pisses me off, there are a lot of well mannered and polite customers.

Work has been better, considering that I've more things to do now, especially at the counter. Getting along well with colleagues, and of course made a couple of good friends. =) Still quite annoyed with a certain pricky issue, that I will have to talk to big boss about if it still isn't solved soon.

Had a chat with one of the members of ESW Co. I really have to agree with her on certain issues. She really hit the bullseye of the issue, which makes me wonder if this is a serious issue? The other member of ESW seems to be rowing the same boat as me. Haha. How interesting.

I think I will miss my office a lot during ICT and the week at the other branch.

ICT next week. Almost done with all the packing and the redoing of the uniform. Not really looking forward to it. Lets just hope for the best.