Friday, May 16, 2008

Minggu Kedua (2nd wk)

Another week gone.

Time flies. It seems like yesterday that I just started my internship at JRTC.
But it is already 2 weeks.

I'm really quite tired after all the waking up at 0530. But I guess I'm getting used to this bit by bit. Been attending On the Job Trainings (OJT) with the other new perm staff. Didn't really pay attention to most of the things la.

Didn't have much substantial stuff to do actually. So I just help out here and there.

Getting along quite well with my colleagues. At the very least I have been lunching alone less. =)
Just got jio-ed to join them for 'special lunches' here and there. =D

Just got psychoed to join YP, the branch near my workplace. I'll be going to check/help out their MPS next next monday.

Early today, went out with Satwant to check on the ongoing projects' progress. Went to check whether the specs of the covered linkways/walkways and whether the BFA are in accordances to the regulations.

In the afternoon, went down to a fire scene today with Minhat and Winnie. Although I didn't do anything besides talking to one resident, the CD and Police Officers and my 2 colleagues. They're really nice people too, and Minhat is damn funny. Haha.

At least it wasn't the same old issuing of work orders and the checking of arrears for Theva and Ghazali, which is damn boring. However, it is still better to do those stuff then to be zobolaning la.

It is good to know a little bahasa indonesia because they use malay quite often, so I can pick out a few words here and there.