Friday, May 02, 2008

Blah, shut up Grant.

Grant:
'Look, I'm not doubting the integrity of West Ham,' said Grant. 'I don't have a reason to doubt the integrity of Alan Curbishley.
'But I think it's wrong to say things like this because he's involved in the games against United. West Ham won against them in the last three games.
'I don't think it's a good idea to say things like this. I cannot be angry. I will not be angry.

It really doesn't bother me much even if it angers you. Besides, you are the one 'suggesting' something will 'happen'. West Ham has always been a jinx to Man U and I'm sure Curbishley is a person of integrity. Stop you ever so obvious mind games. It is so obvious it is getting disgusting.

And you inherited a multi million (or is it billion?) squad assembled by Jose Mourinho, so shhhhhhhh.

If Chelsea wins the league, good for you. If not, good for Man U.