Saturday, May 24, 2008

Emo Nemo

I forgot where I'd seen the "emo nemo" thingy, but I think it's quite catchy. Haha

Ya anyway, I'm feeling damn emo.

There are so many reasons that I could think of that is causing this emotional upheaval in me.

Perhaps it's because results are going to be released in 6 days time and I just have this feeling that I'll screw up. Furthermore, I know I could have put in more effort into it.

Perhaps it is due to work? After interning for 3 weeks, I've found out that I really detest desk-bound jobs. As what Na said, it could be the environment that make me feel that way. That I can't tell, I haven't been in any job that is desk-bound and fast paced. It's all the site/estate visits/inspections that makes me excited.

Maybe it isn't so simple. Maybe it just isn't such a micro view but rather a macro view of my life. My accomplishments thus far. Even though I'm into my 3rd year after hitting 20, I still feel kiddish. I'm an adult by legislation but still an emerging adult by theory. My mental maturity way surpass many of my peers, but thinking and talking shows nothing. I need to walk the walk, rather than just talk the talk.

On hindsight, I think it could also be due to my social life. Maybe I'm not sufficiently satisfied with my social life at the moment. After all, man is a social creature. Although we got the island, no man is an island.

I used to think I understood myself. But now, I don't know.

I have a secret. It's not a secret to some.
I've let the cat out a few times, perhaps I should let it be free?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions of iphone and itouch. Think it is quite off my budget at the moment. But whatever the case, I'll let my results decide on the commodity to purchase or maybe even not buy any of them.