Monday, May 19, 2008

I wanted to blog about something.


But I forgot.


Anyway, meeting today was quite okay. Settled most of the stuff.
First time the whole team was around! =) And we had the honour of Ben joining us.
Okay la, not very honorable also la. He is our sai gang warrior. Quite poor thing la, President of the Society and yet being bullied to do stuff for us. Haha



Found out that KM have something going on with Gwen. haha. So coincidental.

YF is damn nice to talk to actually. lol.
Sorry bro, I only realised it yesterday and confirmed about it today.
Yeah I totally agree that optimism is king.

I think I can be a part time webmaster if most of the code is done and all I have to do is modify and edit. Haha


Parma relegated.
Milan no Champs League spot.
Hmm. Something I won't normally expect.

Calamities in Si Chuan and Myanmar are taking too many lives. Isn't it time for it to stop yet? Kudos to all the rescue workers out there and all those people giving aid to them.

Are these signs for something more devastating that has yet to come? I don't know.