Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Ass

I'm in a grouchy mood.

For the sake of mankind, please change your fucking attitude.
I was expecting a at least semi professionally well done kind of report from you after you delayed for 2 weeks. But what you came out with was as what WL said, a reflection on a blogpost. 2 weeks and you give me crap that is even lousier than the crap I can fabricate in 15mins? Fuck you, understand?

Call yourself a Year 3 Econs Major. A Secondary 3 can probably do better.

Go back to the country where you came from.

Circle of Trust For the Win~ =)
Mini hell week coming up, I just realised I'll be home late every single weekday next week apart from Good Friday. Really welcomed the little craziness to kill the stress cells.

Role in LAB's play became more complex and a tad more awkward. Sian. Although I like my costume. So Gold.

P.S. Am I always so unfilial in your mind for over this half a decade? Maybe, maybe not. If I'm not sure of the situation I wouldn't have committed longer.