Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Micro is over! And much better than I expected. Hopefully all those that I know/think i know how to do is correct. Haha. In that case that would be full marks!!!

Fat hope la. Haha.

Bazzar day was not as tiring as I anticipated. Practically slacking around, walking around to chuan men zi, listening to people talk and of course eating! Kind of got to know a few more people! Yay~ Poor sis had to have migraine, but she did kept me company throughout the whole day. Thanks jiemei!

Tmr is the D day for the skit/play. Had a rehearsal this morning, not that bad, except that the female lead isnt around so we had to do without them. Some minor twerks today and all that is left is the thing itself. Cant wait for it to be over. Then I will have to worry abt marketing presentation.

Okay, time to do my ppt slides for mkt.