Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Resurfaced...

Its been awhile since i blogged.

Didnt have the mood to blog since i think i would have screwed up my exams pretty badly. Well, it wasnt the best exams I had taken, and maybe too much undue pressure on myself from myself by myself has taken a toll on me. Every night before the paper, I would toss and turn in a sleepless night. I often can hear my kitchen clock chime *dong..... dong* (2AM). Everytime I enter the examination hall, my head starts to ache. Phobia of exams? I dont know. I had never been like this. I was always quite a good exam taker, usually without much last minute stress. This time was horrible, when i sit down and tried to recall my stuff after the exams started, I tend to forget 50% of them, only after the exams I recall them. =/ I even forgotten HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY. =///

Bah, forget it, ITS OVER...

Well, my programming methodology paper, I went back home to prepare for that night's party at Ben's house ,The Bayshore. Still can remember quite vividly 3, 4 years back we go his house quite often for a game of pool, mahjong. Things definately changed over these years, but somehow whenever I look at my SR classmates, I find that most of them actually didnt change much. Somehow even though we didnt meet up alot except for this year due to the 21st birthdays, we are still quite close. Well, by the time me and Aaron reached his house, it was about 7pm. Those guys that came early already finished the BBQ and all the food was prepared. Well, not that i mind, haha saves me the trouble. Well, the majority of the time spent there was talking cock with the guys, followed by a 2s22 Ktv session at the KTV room over there. And i have to agree that, without the constant practise like before, my singing has deteroriated tremendously, but at least still got tune la... Well, at the end of the whole thing, we left his house abt 2330 and shared a cab back.

And Sunday was a HAPPY FEET DAY!
I must agree that It is a good show. =) And Mumble is simply too adorable. I actually hoped that he would never grow up.. =/ Oh well, thats just life.

Bah, these few days i have been running, doing circuit training, now im aching. But the shit thing is that, my spoilt ankle is spoilt again. I thought that it had recovered after a long break, but guess not. I had to stop running half way today =/ Haix