Saturday, December 30, 2006

Mushroom Pot

Today was supposed to be 2s22 class gathering. We went to The Mushroom Pot. Although I love shrooms, I didnt really feel happy about today. This gathering was rather incomplete. Met at 1930, ordered at 2000, left the place at 2110 and as we left the place we all went our separate ways.

I reached home at 2210.


But the service at The Mushroom Pot at orchard point was horrible.


Drinks took 2omins to be served.

Rice took 6 reminders, 3 of which to the same person.

The manager blatantly refused to split the bills of the 2 tables claiming it to be too tedious, when all they had to do was to separate the ala-carte dishes into 1 receipt and the set meals into another since only my table ordered the ala-carte which could save us about 20mins figuring out how much each of us had to pay Aaron who footed the whole bill.

Well done Mr Manager.


One thing is for sure, I am never going to go to that mushroom pot ever again.